Friday, January 8, 2010

Rotface Down!!!

Yup! You read it. After only 3 attempts or so we downed Rotface. It was a bit chaotic i'll admit, especially since i was on MT duty and i also had to watch the person who got the disease and had to cleanse them when they were close enough to the main blob. Super intense fight indeed. Trauma dropped but i was kinda iffy about it, and seeing as how i'm still in trial stage for joining the guild, i got passed up. Its ok since i'm not too concerned about loot at this point in raiding. My gear is performing well if I may say so myself.

We made some attempts on Festergut but damn was that a fight that is a major gear check. They were saying that we needed to have an average of 7.5k dps from all dpsers in order to beat his enrage and the way the charts were looking, it just wasn't happening. We did manage to get him to 30% on our last attempt though. It was a really fun fight but man it was so tough on the healers. The constant damage is nuts, and the tanks take huge hits. The thing that really made me happy about the last attempt though was that I really went nuts with it. I made such great use of all my cooldowns and abilities and managed to pull 10k HPS! For 3 minutes and 25 seconds straight. I was really trippin out. It wasn't only my recount that said it either lol. I didn't get to save the file or anything like that since i got kicked for a second after the fight, but I did get a screen shot of the recount showing healing done for that attempt! So here it is----





So i know there are tons of people who have done better, and im not tryin to gloat or anything. I just wanted to share a happy moment with you all =). Anyways, we decided some people still needed some better gear so we called it, did a quick ToC25, and said we will go back in on Monday. Wish us luck!

And by the way, feel free to share your experiences in the new wing as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment