Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oculus Changes? Possible win!

So this is my first blog along the lines of WoW from a holy paladin's view point. My toon's name is Boroz on the Kil'Jaeden server.

Anyways, I'm here in class reading on updates and hot fixes and what now and I stumble upon the post that talks about Oculus being changed. Upon first reading the title, I kinda felt my lunch coming up. Oculus, the number one instance that I quit on random heroics. Hell, I know its not just me either so that's why it is justifiable! Anyways, I continued to read on and it turns out that if you get Oculus while searching for a random heroic, and ONLY while searching for a random heroic, you get additional loot for completing it. And it isn't too shabby either. You get 2 extra Triumph badges, rare gems (which I wouldn't have minded just 1 guaranteed epic gem >.>), and a chance at getting the Reins of the Blue Drake. In addition to this, The Reins of the Azure Drake has a chance to drop in 10/25 Eye of Eternity. I suppose this new incentive will change my mind when it comes to getting this random heroic, although I'll still do it grudgingly.

What about you? Will this change your mind when it comes time for flight or fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment