Thursday, January 7, 2010

New ICC Wing! Rotface Encounter

So yesterday I went with the guild Yamero Oniichan on Kil'Jaeden to run Icecrown 25. It was my first time running 25 man and it wasn't much more of a challenge than 10 man, especially due to the fact that Yamero is a great guild. Everyone is well geared and does their job well. The only thing that brought us down was the massive server lag that we have been feeling since Tuesday's hotfix! The server has been lagging like crazy, and in the 25 man it was just unbearable. Yet somehow, we pulled through. We died to lag on Marrowgar once, and after that it was clear skies! We one shot all the other bosses up to the new wing. Walking into the new wing was quite an experience. The trash was insane at first, especially the dogs! One of them decimates and then does a weak AoE from what i could tell. I was just trying to heal myself up and then throw out a holy light on the tank so that the glyph would do the rest of the work for me. The other dog that spawns adds after decimate wasn't that bad at all. We did about 5 attempts on Rotface but i think the most we got him to was about 50%. We are going back on Thursday so i'm looking forward to it. Anyone have any tips on the trash/Rotface as a Holy Paladin? And as a last thought, don't Divine Sacrifice during a decimate unless your bubbled. Terrible accident lol.

Today i went with some of the guys from Yamero to ICC10 and I had a blast. I finally replace the last really low level item, the healing neck from Heroic Toc5 with the 251 healing neck off of Saurfang! I rolled a 100 on it to be sure it would be mine lol. My mana pool is less than 100 points shy of 32k which makes me quite happy indeed =). Anyways, we did about 7 attempts on Rotface and got him to just about 30%. I had a blast in the 10m with these hopefully new guildies of mine and felt confident in my ability to heal since i had the highest overall healing (although i should since im a holy paladin >.>).

Please leave some feedback on your thoughts of the new wing and anything else you'd like! Maybe your own paladin's stats to compare with other people.

2 comments: